268Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

On The Way

You'll be happy to know that all the Everything Glorious DVD pre-orders left the Passion House today and are headed toward waiting little hands around the globe. Enjoy! And thanks so much for your patience.

For those of you wanting to go the traditional store route, the DVD should be at Christian retailers tomorrow (August 15). For mainstream stores the street date is August 29, so if you don't see it on the shelf at your local Christian bookstore, ask for it. You can always get yours at 268Store.com, but we also love it when you support the fine folks in the stores!

Another sneak peak from your friends at Passion.






5 Comments:

  • I can't wait to get it!

    By Blogger Brian Sporer, at 8/14/2006 9:11 PM  

  • I can't wait until the Family Christian Store opens tomorrow! I totally wish I didn't have to work until 3:00! But that's ok! It looks awesome! I got chills watching the clip! So exciting!!! Can't wait to get the DVD!

    Have an amazing day tomorrow!

    By Blogger Andrea, at 8/14/2006 10:57 PM  

  • very nice sneak peak!

    an-ti-ci-pa-tion
    an-ti-ci-p-a-tion is makin' me wait
    it's keepin me wa-a-i-i-i-ting
    (does anyone else remember that commercial/song? well I'm not talkin ketchup)

    Thanks Louie! :)

    By Blogger Kimmer, at 8/14/2006 11:46 PM  

  • AAAAAHHHH
    I am so excited!!I cannot wait!!!!Really I can't.Thanks for that awesome little clip of Mr.Tomlin singing Made To Worship.I love that song so much!!

    By Blogger FanofGOD, at 8/15/2006 10:07 AM  

  • I'm so sad... I can't find anywhere in Nashville that has the much anticipated Everything Glorious DVD!! I will not give up! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/15/2006 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home